Updated February 2021
General Information of Terms
The Terms expressed in this agreement between the user and Rosedale Christian Academy make up the entire agreement concerning the Website and the App. These terms supercede any previous agreements between the user and Rosedale Christian Academy in regards to the Website and App.
If any of these terms are deemed by court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the such terms shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability and all other terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Your rights under these Terms are non-transferrable. To request that your account be deleted, contact us.
Description of Services Provided
Services provided through the Website will offer the user access to a developing amount of services and resources at no charge. These resources include giving, spiritual development content, viewing videos, informational content, news and updates, other tools, forums, and personalized content. Your use of the Website and Applications means you agree to possibly receiving inside communication from us in forms including administrative messages, service announcements, and various other messages by subscription. Using and accessing the Website and App could involve third-party fees such as airtime charges, Internet service provider fees, or other charges correlated to the display and delivery of messages. You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for these fees.
We provide the Website and App through Rosedale Christian Academy and to the user free of charge, but standard carrier rates and fees may still apply.
Account Information and Security
Users agree to provide their information, including their real name. It’s important to us to have correct and accurate information from you, so as a user you agree to the following to keep your account secure:
- No false personal information or accounts created for anyone other than yourself will be permitted without proper permission
- No alternate account will be created if we disable your account without proper written permission
- The Website or Application will not be used by anyone under the age of 13, and anyone under 18 may be required to obtain consent of a parent or guardian at our discretion, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a certain age. The user agrees to follow these restrictions and to not help any person avoid or override them
- All contact information will be kept accurate and up to date
- We reserve the right to remove or reclaim your account if we believe you have selected a username or identifier that requires appropriate action
Conduct as A Member
The user is entirely liable for all content, including text, software, data, sound, music, graphics, video, tags, messages, posts, photographs, or other materials (“content”) whether privately transmitted or publicly posted, that you post, email, upload, or transmit otherwise and make available through the Website and Application. We cannot guarantee and are not responsible for the the quality, integrity, or accuracy of this content. You also agree to the following terms—you will not use the Website and Application to:
- Post, email, upload, or transmit unlawful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, harassing, hateful, discriminatory in any instance, or otherwise objectionable content
- Cause any harm to minors in any way, shape, or form
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to an Application official, forum leader or host, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of content transmitted through the Website and the Application
- Make available through uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting other content that you don’t have the right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships like inside information, confidential information, or learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships under nondisclosure agreements
- Make available through uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trade secret, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party
- Make available through uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting any content that is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, ‘chain letters,’ ‘pyramid schemes,’ or any other form of solicitation
- Make available through uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting any content that contains software viruses, computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment
- Interrupt the flow of dialogue or affects other users’ ability to engage with the Website and Application
- Interfere with the Website and Application or servers or networks connected to the Website and Application
- Disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website and Application
- Whether intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation
- Provide material to support or resource any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization(s) pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act
- Conceal or disguise the nature, ownership, or source of material support or resources from the United States government pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act
- Harass another user in any way, shape, or form
- Store personal data about other users in connection with restricted conduct and any of the activities listed above.
All services of the Website and App are provided to you free of charge and are recognized as being used for religious and spiritual benefits The services and content of the Website and App are provided “as is,” “where is,” and “as available.” Rosedale Christian Academy makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Website and App
Updates and changes will take effect when posted as the most current version of these Terms. We encourage you to check back periodically and familiarize yourself with these Terms as they are subject to change. When using the Website and/or App, the user is subject to any additional guidelines or rules that are added and/or incorporated by reference in the Terms. Contact us to report violations of Terms.
Rosedale Christian Academy has the right and the ability to terminate your account immediately for any reason or for no reason. We also have the right to access the App. Rosedale Christian Academy is not liable to the user or to any third party for termination of any account or access to the Website or App.
Modifications to Service
Rosedale Christian Academy reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or Application (or part thereof) at any time with or without notice. The user agrees that Rosedale Christian Academy will not be held accountable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Application.
The Terms and relationship between the user and Rosedale Christian Academy will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The user agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the state and federal courts in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, and waives any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
Claims under these Terms must be brought within one (1) year of the date accrues or shall be forever thereafter barred.
It’s our intention to keep the Website and App operating as well as possible and keeping bugs and errors to a minimum. We want your experience with the Website and App to be as positive and impactful as possible. However, the services and content of the Website and App are provided “as is,” “where is,” and “as available.” Rosedale Christian Academy makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Website and App and hereby disclaims all such warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Rosedale Christian Academy does not guarantee the Website or App will always be safe, secure, and error-free. The Website and App also may not always operate without disruptions or delays or without imperfections. Rosedale Christian Academy isn’t liable for the actions, content, data, or information of third parties, and the user releases us from any claims and damages that arise from third parties.
The user agrees to indemnify and to hold Rosedale Christian Academy harmless from and against any loss, liability, claims, demands, or expenses, including attorney fees, arising any third party claims in connection with or related to the user’s use of the Website and App.
Limitation of Liability
Rosedale Christian Academy is not liable to the user for indirect, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damages, including lost profits, even when advised of the possibility of such damages, except where prohibited by law. Any content or materials downloaded or obtained through the Website and/or App are accessed at the risk of the user and he/she will be held solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer system or loss of data.
Rosedale Christian Academy has no control over and is not liable for any content, advertising, products, or other resources available from the Website and App or any other third party, and the user acknowledges that Rosedale Christian Academy is not liable for any damage or loss caused by or due to use of any site or resource.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
The user agrees that, except as otherwise expressed within these Terms, there will be no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Dealings with Third Parties
Any dealings with third parties found on or through the Website and App are solely between the user and that party. The user agrees that Rosedale Christian Academy is not liable for any loss or damage that occurred as a result of interaction with a third party. Rosedale Christian Academy advises that the user exercises good judgment when interacting with any third party met or found through the Website or App.
Notices may be provided to the user to make you aware of changes to these Terms. Forms of notices include emails, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text messaging, posting on the Website or App, and other reasonable ways to make contact.
The user acknowledges that the Website and App contain Rosedale Christian Academy’s proprietary and confidential information protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, intellectual property laws, or other rights and laws, and agrees not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan sell, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or create derivative works based on the Website and Application, in whole or in part, unless expressly authorized by Rosedale Christian Academy.
All trademarks, logos, service marks, and product and service names related to the Website and Application are trademarks of Rosedale Christian Academy. The user agrees not to display or use the Website and Application’s marks in any way without prior written permission.
Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
We believe in respecting the intellectual property of others, and we ask that as a user of the Website and App, you do the same. We have the right to terminate accounts of users who neglect to respect the intellectual property of others at our sole discretion and under any circumstances that we see fit.
As the user, if you feel that your intellectual property has been copied, constituting copyright infringement, or that your property rights have been violated, send the following to Contact Us.
- An electronic or physical signature of the party authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property in question
- A written description of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- A written description of where the material that you claim has been infringed is located on the Website and/or Application
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A written statement by you that reveals in good faith that the disputed claimed infringed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A written statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are owner of the copyrighted or intellectual property, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner
Special Provisions for Users Outside the United States
When it comes to using the Website and App, we want to hold consistent standards for every user, whether they reside in the United States or outside of the United States. However, we also operate under local laws that apply. Therefore, any users or non-users who access the Website and App outside of the U.S. will consent to the following:
- Having their personal data transferred to and processed in the U.S.
- Agreeing to not use the Website and App if he/she is prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States
- Agreeing to not engage in commercial activities on the Website or App or operate a platform application or website if his/her country is embargoed by the U.S. or the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designed Nationals
If for any reason and under any circumstances you should violate these Terms as a user, Rosedale Christian Academy has the right to take legal action against you and will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all attorney fees and costs of such action on top of any other relief that we are granted. Rosedale Christian Academy will not be liable to the user or to any third party for termination of your access to the Website and Application as a result of violating any of these Terms.
Any violation of these terms will constitute unlawful and unfair business practice, causing harm to Rosedale Christian Academy and resulting in monetary damages being inadequate. In this case, the user agrees to Rosedale Christian Academy obtaining any equitable relief deemed necessary, in addition to any remedies that we may have at law already.