Before Care and After Care
The Before Care program is available for students who arrive before 7:30 AM (grades K2-2) / 7:30 AM (grades 3-12). The Aftercare program is available for students who remain on campus after 3:30 PM. Students who arrive outside of the allotted drop-off and pick-up times will be placed in this program for supervision. Parents will be charged monthly for this program according to the current fee schedule which is $9.00/hour.
The Before Care program begins each morning at 6:30 AM. The After Care program ends at 6:00 PM. Parents who pick up their children after 6:00 PM will be charged $1.00 per minute per child.
Appointments that extend beyond dismissal time are not exempt from charges. Likewise, if an appointment runs beyond 6:00 PM, late fees at a rate of $1.00 per minute per child will still be assessed.
If school is delayed due to inclement weather, Before Care will be canceled. If school dismisses early due to inclement weather, After Care will not be available.
6:30 AM till 7:45 AM
3:30 PM till 6:00 PM
*The After Care door will not be open until 3:30 PM to dismiss students.
WHITE MARSH CAMPUS
Grades K2-K4 Before Care meets in Room 130 (accessed from the outside door).
Grades K2-K4 After Care meets in Room 137 (accessed from the outside door).
Grades K5-2 Before Care meets in the cafeteria (accessed from the outside door).
Grades K5-2 After Care meets in the Activity Center (accessed from the outside door).
BALTIMORE CAMPUS (MAIN)
Before Care for all grades is located in the gymnasium.
After Care for all grades is located in room ED 214.
School Delays and Cancellations
- If a delay is in effect, the delay will last two hours. School will begin at 10:00 a.m. at the Baltimore Campus and 10:15 a.m. for the White Marsh Campus. Students will report directly to their classrooms and may arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before that time. Before Care will NOT be provided if the school is on a delayed schedule.
- If school is closed early due to inclement weather or other emergencies, there will be NO After Care.
- When school is closed, all Before Care and After Care will also be closed.
- When there is an early closing and After Care is not available, parents will have 30 minutes to pick up their children from the time that they are notified. Parents who are unable to pick up their children in that timeframe will be charged a fee of $1 per minute per child on their school account.
In some cases, children require medication after normal school hours. If a child has asthma, a second inhaler must be kept for him/her in the After Care room. All other forms of medication must be administered in the school office prior to regular dismissal.
Late Fees Per Child
$1.00 per minute
*Please note: Late fees are in addition to the hourly or flat rate.
- If you know you are going to be late to pick up your child(ren), please notify the After Care Director as soon as possible (Christa Bressan 443-0610-5907).
- Please pack a snack and drink for your child(ren) to be eaten during After Care.