The Extended Day program is available for students who arrive before 7:30 AM (grades K2-2) / 7:30 AM (grades 3-12). The program is also available for students who remain on campus after 3:30 PM. Students who arrive outside of the allotted drop-off and pick-up times will be placed in this program for supervision. Parents will be charged monthly for this program according to the current fee schedule which is $9.00/hour.
The Extended Day program begins each morning at 6:30 AM. The program ends at 6:00 PM. Parents who pick up their children after 6:00 PM will be charged $1.00 per minute per child.
Appointments that extend beyond dismissal time are not exempt from charges. Likewise, if an appointment runs beyond 6:00 PM, late fees at a rate of $1.00 per minute per child will still be assessed.
If school is delayed due to inclement weather, Extended Day will be canceled. If school
6:30 AM till 7:45 AM
3:30 PM till 6:00 PM
*The door will not be open until 3:30 PM to dismiss students.
WHITE MARSH CAMPUS
Grades K2-K4 meet in Room 130 (accessed from the outside door).
Grades K2-K4 meet in Room 137 (accessed from the outside door).
Grades K5-2 meet in the cafeteria (accessed from the outside door).
Grades K5-2 meet in the Activity Center (accessed from the outside door).
All grades are located in the gymnasium in the morning.
All grades are located in room ED 214 in the afternoon.
School Delays and Cancellations
- If a delay is in effect, the delay will last two hours. School will begin at 10:00 a.m. at the Main Campus and at 10:15 a.m. for the White Marsh Campus. Students will report directly to their classrooms and may arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before that time. Extended Day will NOT be provided if the school is on a delayed schedule.
- If school is closed early due to inclement weather or other emergencies, there will be NO Extended Day.
- When school is closed, all Extended Day programs will also be closed.
- When there is an early closing and Extended Day is not available, parents will have 30 minutes to pick up their children from the time that they are notified. Parents who are unable to pick up their children in that timeframe will be charged a fee of $1 per minute per child on their school account.
In some cases, children require medication after normal school hours. If a child has asthma, a second inhaler must be kept for him/her in the Extended Day room. All other forms of medication must be administered in the school office prior to regular dismissal.
Late Fees Per Child
$1.00 per minute
*Please note: Late fees are in addition to the hourly or flat rate.
- If you know you are going to be late to pick up your child(ren), please notify the Extended Day Director as soon as possible (Christa Bressan 443-0610-5907).
- Please pack a snack and drink for your child(ren) to be eaten during Extended Day.